The Brise Audio Japan Cable Thread
Apr 26, 2024 at 9:11 AM Post #826 of 839
Does anyone have FitEar MH334 with a Brise cable like Naobi LE/Ultimate or Yatono LE/Ultimate? I am wondering whether this cable can improve the resolving power and soundstage of MH334.
Not too sure with Fitear offerings, but from my experience with Naobi and Yatono I do hear a noticeble boost in technicalities, especially in resolution and soundstage width. You are accompanied with a darker background as well, which does favour to sensitive iems. To me the LE version will do iems justice, but of course 8w or ultimate versions take them to the next level.

May 2, 2024 at 7:20 PM Post #827 of 839
Can’t believe in this amp sometimes… :)
IMG_3087.jpeg

May 25, 2024 at 2:12 AM Post #828 of 839
Hi guys
I am thinking of purchasing the Brise Audio Asuha ASUHA-Ref.2, with the few reviews that exist mentioned, do they say they are brilliant? and that some people find it annoying, how true would that be?:thinking:

I will change the cable of the monarch mk ii, since this iem does not have as much bass so I want to enhance it, due to the properties of the copper in the cable, but I am afraid that the change could bring a lot of sharp highs with the ASUHA-Ref.2?:thinking:

and has anyone of you tried it?
123001566_3454511124667780_1613256659498602954_n.jpg

:thinking:
Asuha will bring up the low end tastefully but won't push highs forward. In fact it would pull the high back a little bit without losing detail. IMO it'll serve what you're looking for.

May 25, 2024 at 2:15 AM Post #829 of 839
so hong konger and Singaporean are greedy?
What a nonsensical comment. Please don't generalize people based of countries like this.

And yes, Brise cables are excellent in their performance. In my experience easily beating out PWA and EA in each price bracket.

May 30, 2024 at 9:11 AM Post #831 of 839
Edit: i think i might take the jump for my first brise cable Yatono ultimate 4w . Was thinking about 8w but reading all the bad comment about its horrible ergonomic make me contemplate a bit. Is 8w ergonomic that bad? I sometimes walk around with my iem.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2024 at 11:14 PM Post #832 of 839
Edit: i think i might take the jump for my first brise cable Yatono ultimate 4w . Was thinking about 8w but reading all the bad comment about its horrible ergonomic make me contemplate a bit. Is 8w ergonomic that bad? I sometimes walk around with my iem.
I have the 8w and I simply love it. If you use your rig sitting and working / relaxing while enjoying the music, I don't find the ergonomics to be an issue
1000010658.jpg

Jun 3, 2024 at 11:59 PM Post #833 of 839
What a nonsensical comment. Please don't generalize people based of countries like this.

And yes, Brise cables are excellent in their performance. In my experience easily beating out PWA and EA in each price bracket.
Yes. I agree with you. Shirogane is outstanding in performance out there.
Any impression of Fugaku? :)

Jun 4, 2024 at 12:46 AM Post #834 of 839
Shirogane is outstanding in performance out there.
I wonder if it's better in performance than the orochi. The orochi used to be around the price of the shirogane, but when I bought it the price at the time was dropped significantly. If it's still around the price I bought it then it's probably Brise best value cable.

Jun 4, 2024 at 5:08 AM Post #835 of 839
I have the 8w and I simply love it. If you use your rig sitting and working / relaxing while enjoying the music, I don't find the ergonomics to be an issue
1000010658.jpg
I have tried solidcore cable recently code 24 and 24c if you have tried code series is this cable stiff like code 23? Or stiffer? Thanks

Jun 5, 2024 at 10:51 AM Post #836 of 839
Hello. Is there anyone here have tried the Yatono DC cable for Ferrum Hypsos? I would like to try them but convert to Australia dollars could be around $800 plus shipping cost. I know that currently the Yen is lower than it used to be. Thank you.

Jun 5, 2024 at 12:08 PM Post #837 of 839
Hello. Is there anyone here have tried the Yatono DC cable for Ferrum Hypsos? I would like to try them but convert to Australia dollars could be around $800 plus shipping cost. I know that currently the Yen is lower than it used to be. Thank you.
I have and still do. It's a good cable, but my use for it is different than most. I'm not using the hypsos on an amp but something on my digital side. I didn't spend much time with the stock cable of the hypsos either so I can't really make a direct comparison. Either way, it was worth it to me.

Jun 5, 2024 at 12:14 PM Post #838 of 839
By the way Ferrum Hypsos is going to release another version of Hypsos that has 2 dc outputs with just a few more hundred of dollars. I am going to purchase one for my Melco S100 and N100 when I have enough money.

I am currently use my Hypsos with stock dc cable for Weiss dac 204 and I can feel the improvement in sound quality. I am thinking about upgrade to better dc cable and replacing audiophile fuse like purple fuse.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back